Premier E Vape partners with the Royal Mail on all the deliveries within the UK.
- ***PLEASE NOTE*** WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND USING Royal Mail 1st CLASS SIGNED FOR.
- 95% of orders received before 14:30 Monday – Friday are shipped the same day, the other 5% are shipped next working day.
- Orders received after 14:30 Monday – Friday are shipped next working day.
- Orders received 14:31 Friday – 14:30 Monday are shipped on Monday (Tuesday if bank holiday weekend)
- Royal Mail 1st Class Standard. Royal Mail’s 1st Class delivery aim is ‘next working day’ this is only an aim not a promise.
- With Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class Standard shipping, we will always obtain proof of postage, however if your order is lost, YOU will have to claim yourself, we will NOT get involved in claims for Economy Shipping, WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND 1st Class Signed For.
- Where Royal Mail fail to deliver 1st Class Signed For, YOU can claim after 15 working days, if you wish us to claim on your behalf, we can, but we still have to wait 15 working days to claim, then we have to wait up to 30 days for a response or our compensation. When we are in receipt of our compensation, we will either refund or replace the order.
- Economy Shipping is: Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard.
- ‘Guaranteed Next Working Day’ shipping is: Royal Mail Special Delivery: For this we need your order before 2:30pm this will be sent before 4pm on the day of order, (no Saturday delivery) please check Royal Mail website for terms and conditions.
- Free Shipping: This will be sent Economy Shipping, so please note above terms. WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND 1st Class Signed For.
- If you refuse delivery (for any reason), miss delivery and fail to collect from sorting office and fail to re arrange delivery, your order will be returned to us, if you want the order re sending, you will need to pay full postage to re send, or you will be offered a refund less postage cost.